每天一个村庄|西浦村

在阅读本文之前,请先单击蓝色字体“宁远家居集团”,然后单击“关注”,以便您可以加入宁远家居集团。每天,一个村庄是我心中最美丽的地方,在那里我出生并长大。不管我飞多高,走多远,都是这个村庄梦想着回去...

锡浦村

竹影梅香-西浦历史村

海峡两岸的农舍都在薄雾笼罩的沙漠中,十座桥是风景如画的刘易仪。晋中山流下,揽胜旅行者忘了返回。 “这首诗描述了寿宁县西溪镇西埔村的美丽风光和深厚的历史文化积淀。它不仅美丽而美丽,还曾被评为省级园林式乡村和民族传统古村落。国家生态文化村,中国最吸引人的休闲村,国家AAA级旅游胜地等;在历史上,尤其是在赵宋时期,它的半径甚至不到两公里是一个世代相传的村落,百姓在千余年的悠久历史中做出了许多感人的事迹,而今天,全世界仍然在谈论和谈论他们。

海峡两岸的农舍-雁德魔九峰山脉,在寿宁县东南方十多公里处有一个山峰。它被称为南山顶,海拔1254米。一排分支从南山峰的东北延伸数十英里,形成一个小小的山峰,形状像鞋子。地处晋中,故名晋中山。山前的西溪河宽阔而清澈。它像一条皮带从西向东环绕。在水的末端,它与北部的西溪河(俗称北溪)汇合,形成“ Y”形。一个特别的冠军叫苗赞,后来又把这个名字叫做尚丹湖。池深而宽阔,水很长,碧波荡漾,在阳光下,水光闪闪,反射着两边的天空和山脉,当春天的河水温暖时,白鹅在嬉戏。波浪,有点像雪,沿着河岸垂柳。绿树罢工。位于西溪河两岸的西浦村西浦村,有500多个姓缪的家庭,人口超过2800。早晨和傍晚,一缕缕浓烟升入天空,进入山区的晨雾中。在河岸上,“穿着大衣的女人说话像绳子”;在山路上,“牧童矮苗有余”。柳枝尖上的黄莺,群鸟尖叫。这是地球上美丽的景色,而且让人耳目一新。西埔村是一个与血缘有关的村庄。苗族的第一个祖先,苗有菊住在惠集(今浙江绍兴)。为了避免战争,他的曾孙苗鹿,苗塘和苗潜南下并住在欧敏。第一次迁徙是在唐熙宗光明元年(880))苗M移居福建省长溪(今霞浦)的时候。霍阳(现位于寿宁市西溪村)。部分领土归长溪县管辖。希普庙是寿宁地区最早的姓氏之一。它已经被复制了四十多个世代。

苗路之所以被命名为“西吉”,是因为他在Ku吉的祖籍,以表明他没有忘记自己的出身。由于“ Ji”和“ xi”是谐音的亚博vip ,因此他后来被更名为“ Xixi”。第二次大规模迁徙是在苗族繁衍了几代之后,然后移到下溪村东高。由于多次返回卢(大火),苗族的第七祖先苗文焕进行了第三次大规模迁徙,即从夏东高过河到西溪北岸的房屋底部。孩子和孙子们一个接一个地迁移。据当地的长者说,这种迁移的另一个原因是:一个冬天,苗族的家庭工人在清晨喝牛。奶牛一出来,就疯狂奔跑。 ,到房子的底部。牧羊人到来时,他面前有一副奇观:天空满是雪,田野是白色的。只有这片类似于鸟巢的土地没有被雪覆盖,热量在上升,植被茂密。他立即回去报告它,然后,所有者高兴地去检查它,这的确是天然的风水宝藏。不久,他和家人搬到了这里。冯梦龙在《寿宁大志·都图》中也提到了这一点。房子的底部被茂密的森林所环绕,土地肥沃,人口稠密,熙熙tling。总是有“房屋底部的第18街”的说法。宋神宗元丰新友(1081)年,妙昌刀孙子的孙子,有特殊表演(附金石名单),所以当地人也称其为“金石坪”。后来,随着人口的增长,生活用水和生产用水不断增加不便,因为它位于西部,并且水从西部来,所以逐渐移到河边,所以“西溪”改名为“西浦”,又称“西溪”,“下西溪”。在河的下游,岩石上有一系列沉没的犀牛脚印,据说这是神圣的牛经过,当地人称其为“犀牛小径”,因此,西浦也被称为“西浦”。

刘宜仪,十桥风光

西浦之美在于“三步一柳,十步一桥”。当地有一首民歌,“看西浦的风景,三排沉降台阶和十座桥”。一种更独特的类型。

这座桥是省级花园式西浦村的一处大景观。沿着河道,在柳树的阴影下,不时有横跨彩虹的桥梁。在人口集中的不到2,000米长的河段上,多达13座各种桥梁,平均每七、80米有一座桥梁。其密度在福建东部最高,也在全省最高。很少见西溪河(北溪)上有抚寿桥,木林桥,蟾蜍宫桥,太阴宫秦桥。西溪有飞云桥,关潭桥,永安桥,长乐桥,即上琴桥和永安琴桥。横跨长潭下游的是红旗大桥,西浦大桥和双龙大桥。此外,在希普的辖区内仍然有许多桥梁。

这些桥是单孔且多孔的;有古代,现代和现代;有石板桥,石拱桥,木拱桥,马蹄形桥,现代钢筋混凝土“ T”桥等。各种形式和时代,在西浦装饰着独特的风景。

其中,福寿桥,永安桥和三条琴桥是最有特色的,具有丰富的文化内涵,反映了我国古代劳动人民的智慧。

福寿桥。抚寿桥又称巴豆桥,是一座木拱桥,长40.7米,宽4.9米,单拱跨度32.8米。这座桥的拱形框架由数十个巨大的无铆钉的大梁组成,散布和堆叠。桥面铺有双坡屋顶廊。屋顶桁架是带有18个隔室的四列九pur形桶形框架。 76个职位。画廊两旁有两排木凳,供行人休息。两侧屋檐下有五排长短的阶梯式挡风板。桥北端有一个桥亭,称为冀光亭。

天桥是古代虹桥的发展与创新。就是说,在虹桥桥面上加一个画廊,不仅可以保护拱门,延长桥的使用寿命,而且还可以保护行人免受风雨的侵害,可以说是两只鸟一块石头。北宋张泽端着名画作《清明节河》中有一座美丽的“边水彩虹桥”,令世界许多人赞叹不已。桥梁专家调查并认为,被遮盖的桥梁是北宋在中原盛行的虹桥的延续和发展。桥梁施工技术并未丢失。世界上现有的廊桥不足200座,基本上都集中在浙江南部和福建东部。在山区中,抚寿桥就是其中之一。

福寿桥的日期是不祥的,在南宋最好的学者苗M写的诗《应聚早期旅行》中可以找到一些词:“半爱嘉善和半爱床,颠倒的衣服;铃响了,鸡响了;声音嘈杂,光影侵入了剑影;道路崎and不平,使用了竹藤,李子在昏暗的月亮中被认出了;名声都是双关语,我走过前桥。”当时,苗禅尚住在西溪村下东高的老房子里,没有搬到房子的底部。 “钱桥”(因为这座桥的名字无法测试,所以称其为“钱桥”)在他家门前。后路。苗Chan,狄归来后,村民改称“前桥”,“登龙桥”。 1245年,福安县成立,西浦地区归福安县管辖。 《福安县志》载:宋春有十年(1250),福安县知事林玉勋在三都泉试饮苗赞的地方重修了这座桥,在这里喝了水果,然后回家,因为这表明“前桥”被更名为“登龙桥”并被重建(见雷云岭的“庄元·覆桥”),几次被淹没后,原来的外观不再可见。目前的桥建于清嘉庆十九年(1814)),并于民国十九年(1930))修复。

永安大桥。永安大桥位于长滩以西不远,横穿西溪。这是一座石板桥,长73米,宽2米。它总共有17个孔。有16套墩,每套墩有三套立石,地基上有一个水平框架。 ,每组5个笔直的铺路石,桥面甲板上总共80个铺路石。每个码头距离自由码头2米,并竖立了一个码头保护石。当地人称其为“石将军”。这种巧妙的设计大大减少了漂浮物对桥体的影响,并在保护桥梁方面发挥了重要作用。的作用。为了保护“永安桥”,苗族在桥的下游十多米处建了一座石坝,并在坝上建了一排丁阶(秦桥),以减缓流量,保护水源。桥梁的基础。通过。

含浦镇大坡村_西浦村_上浦村

连接西浦两侧的永安大桥的设计和施工非常科学。西浦河宽阔凤凰体育下载 ,两岸地势低。如果建造拱桥,必然会抬高桥面,不利于交通。而且,成本和难度很高。因此,设计师根据当地情况建造了平板桥。

永安桥始建于清道光二十八年(1848)),距今已有170多年的历史。西北桥头的“巨仙亭”清楚地记录了该桥的建造过程。当时,上面刻有桥梁结构的铭文,还有一块人文材料,包括建造桥梁的石匠的名字,桥梁供者的名字和白银的数量,这并不难。从六方纪念碑上的捐助者人群中看到,人们慷慨解囊,对慈善事业充满热情。

Ju县馆具有石木结构,双刃斜山顶,凸起的斜檐,独特的形状和古色古香的风味。它不仅是永安大桥的有机组成部分,而且是西浦村一幅朴实而宁静的风景。

有些人后代爬过永安大桥。我深深地感到,村民们慷慨解囊,当时人民举行的盛大活动留下了一首歌“永安怀旧”:“心如潮水般高涨,崇高的人民在距离;喝完西峰和小鹿已经经历了秋天的月亮和春夜;声音充满了建造西浦的人,被称为东乡(清溪以前被称为西乡),古时有16个码头废墟,烟雾和水流。”

2006年8月,当超级台风“桑梅”袭击西浦时,永安大桥受到严重破坏,中部地区被洪峰冲刷了6个洞。目前,当地村民正在竭尽全力计划紧急维修。

此外,钢琴桥具有独特的风景。秦桥俗称定布和马蹄桥。西浦村共有三个,分别位于太阴宫前,永安桥下和西浦村头。村民们选择了河的浅水部分,每一小步,一小块石头被称为the石,the石之间的空间是空的,因此水可以顺畅地流动。全年的硅藻土比水位高10至20厘米,因此行人无需在河中涉水。 Xipu的脚步声在Shouning中占主导地位。根据1992年修订的《寿宁县志》:“全县有12个台阶,最多的是西溪西埔村。一个村子有3个台阶,总共255颗牙齿。” 。西浦村最有特色的钢琴桥位于太阴宫前,称为太阴宫钢琴桥。这排台阶有87齿,其中每6齿,旁边是一块低矮的石头,行人会面,一侧让路。另一方可以直接前进,而设计师真的很聪明。

方圆从晋中山流下来

锡浦镇是一个具有1000多年历史的古村落,自唐代首次迁至苗族鲁兆集以来,就建立了高等学府,薪金高昂,历代后世,而且科举不断。先后生出“特别奖状元”苗蝉,吴状元苗雨;特别表演,苗长道,苗寿玉;金石苗丛从,苗正树凤凰彩票平台 ,苗梦壁等近20人,还有无数的巨人,共生,泰生等。

苗蝉。紫生智,南宋李宗Sha定二年(1229)特殊表演位居第一。李绍宗第五年,李宗皇为selected安公主,苗iao和,子选择了女son。苗赞特别演奏的第一首被评为“一等学者”,赋予苗赞“一等学者特别奖”,并为齐鲁的“琳轩策略”献了一首诗“琳轩策略”以嫁给林。是赵安昌公主,苗赞成为马匹。礼宗在praise书中称赞他。苗“桂林瑞琪,昆山宝玉。年轻时入学,羡慕第一个占据头颅;才华横溢,表现出忠诚勤奋的通道,玉树迎着风,光明的珍珠。”武术医生Rulin Lang,王子和王子疲惫的官员,以及礼节。苗禅有三首流传于世的诗,“应聚早期之旅”,“林琼参加宴会”和“听见婷婷” Ank You”,虽然没有多少诗传下来。苗Chan生了两个儿子,他的长子纯墨和次子纯宝。他是宋代宗宗和咸淳时期的学者。之后,西浦苗族的后裔将继承李宗皇帝的e令。家谱中记录了文吉·齐鲁的《林轩策略家》,对此我感到自豪。

苗雨。世贤一词,又称龙威一词,宋公宗的德佑义海(1275),专门从事武术),成为武术冠军,被授予功勋浙江省的东道主,丙子(1276))与他一起去广西开车并在困难的国家死亡。

苗从龙。在西浦村历史上的众多名人中,苗丛龙是对闽东土地产生长期影响的人物。根据福安的旧记录:苗丛龙,云寿字,东高,福安西浦(今寿宁西浦),宋绍兴三十年进士,正式是国子监直学,兰溪县中尉,因当时政府腐败,被遗弃的官员四处游荡。遇到陌生人时,他教给他秘密,然后进入福安白云山练习仙药。他的道教遍布闽东,他是闽东道教的创始人。今天,有以他命名的福安最高峰苗咸丰,还有许多为纪念他而建的庙宇。

苗守玉。据清康熙版《寿宁县志》第五卷《选举史》第一节《科迪》记载:“苗寿yu,词西岩。义都(今西浦)人。春熙五年特绩名,因儿子被遗赠礼节而被授予黄州黄pi县首府书。寿义建立了自画像,前人的名字,既有福气,又有郑二义。这是三个人(另外两个是指陈洪珍,一个是缪乌德蟾蜍,守护着这个愚蠢的儿子……),这座废墟的光荣名字在人们的耳目中令人印象深刻。

苗景新。毛夫一词,宋朝宗宗,华亭县令。

苗长岛。紫金玉,是宋神宗崇宁二年级的特名,曾担任Long西大师书,调任盛隆西县令通史郎,e令准许漳州地区通过,工程部外郎。政府大方简单,官员和人民都有美德。传世有五首《 X家座右铭》。

苗梦壁。这个词很严格,宋高宗,绍兴庚辰科,梁克家帮金石,潮州教授。

苗中虎。这个词被用来表示宋孝宗五年的工作(1169)郑巧邦金石,兴化,朝义医生的判刑。苗春。宋孝宗春熙八年辛丑(1181)金氏。

苗卓。南宋小宗淳熙十四年(1187)丁维克王荣邦金石,松江知府。

苗政叔叔。子志叔叔,宋立宗少鼎第二年(1229)王普邦金石。

苗远德。人物好长,宋李宗椿四年(1244)刘梦艳帮金石。

西浦村_含浦镇大坡村_上浦村

苗俊模。苗族长子宋独宗先春进士廷范一词被授予郎州吕州参军。

苗俊宝。苗禅次子汀贞,宋笃宗,咸春晋世一词授予太平太守

苗俊月。人物是直人,宋独宗先春无辰(1268)金石,授予十郎。

苗崇宁。宋金石,狄公郎。

苗世忠。通州宁远县宋金石。

苗露。宋元湖金石,风里郎。

苗X。 Song Duzong Xianchun Wuchen(1268)彰化县学校在册学者。

苗阳春。 Song Duzong Xianchun Yichou(1265)列名学者,汀州武平县。

锡浦村有一座漂亮的钟表,不仅是古代名人,而且是古代书院改建为国立学校后的才华横溢的人才。第二次革命内战期间,有40位英雄走出西浦村。其中,苗鸿基曾任中共首泰县委书记。 1937年3月,他在寿宁市嘉坑市石洲州被捕,然后英勇地去了泰顺的邓坪。苗吐迪曾任中国人民解放军某部司令,于1948年南京解放期间英勇牺牲。苗超(1902-1940),性格非凡,名字叫燕双,他毕业于福建省五市山师范学校,曾在霞浦,福鼎,福安,寿宁,宁德五个县督办学校和宁德县县长代理工作,一生正直,诚实,忠诚。高品德。苗策(1904-1980)极速飞艇 ,字彩青。著名企业家,温州工夫生意起家,从头开始,积累了超过100亿元的资金...

据不完全统计,恢复高考后,将有近300名大专或中专毕业生和10多名硕士和博士。

含浦镇大坡村_西浦村_上浦村

西普村进行科举考试和人才涌现的原因与西普村教育的重要性密不可分。西浦村的教育事业建立历史悠久。因为他的祖先来自浙江省的诗书之乡绍兴,在昭吉初年,他将绍兴的笔法带到西浦,并成立了该学院。直到明嘉靖元年(1562年),苗族的始祖才在村the的庄苑研究原址上建起了“登云楼”图书馆,清代,苗圣志建起了“登云楼”图书馆。西子边的“月雨轩”书院。清光绪年间,村民在西浦南洋庙创办私school。民国十三年,前清金石庙祖元和庙祖明发起成立教育委员会,成立了西浦国立学校。苗祖明是校长。学校位于西浦村西八头私人住宅内,并在文化大革命前夕搬回祖堂。 1969年,学校发展成为一所完整的小学。在1990年代初期,他搬到了位于西浦村的关潭河上一栋宽敞明亮的新教学楼。 2004年11月,该小学又搬到了位于西浦金钟山脚下的西溪总部闲置的教学楼。 1970年初,刚刚成立一个学期的西溪中学从西溪村迁至西浦。 1976年西浦村,增加了一所高中。 1989年,普通高中改为职业技术教育高中,同时更名为西浦职业高中。自1990年以来,它一直是一所私立初中。1999年,乡政府所在地西溪村(前身为北埔)成立了分校,并在西埔共产坛岸开设了西溪初中。作为主要学校。为了改善办学条件,2003年秋天,西溪中学的主要学校搬到了东村盘龙岗的新校区。

揽胜的旅行者们忘记了回到久负盛名的西浦村文化氛围,奠定了古老的文化底蕴,留下了许多历史古迹和经典民居。从宋代到近代,过去朝代的建筑仍然一一存在。揽胜的味道让人流连忘返。景标大厦-庄苑坊。苗赞赢得冠军后,昌西县(现为霞浦)在办公室外建立了冠军作坊。在随后的八百年里,苗族的几个寿宁县长和后裔在寿宁县,西溪和西埔都担任苗族。蟾蜍建造冠军广场或冠军桥。其中,在明正德五年(1526年),寿宁府尹荡在县直街(今解放街)以南修建了庄远坊,并写下了《庄远坊的故事》。同时,流经县城的溪流更名为Chan溪。明嘉靖二十一年(1542年),寿宁府熊治在雅谦县原怀爱桥(今紫来桥)旧址上修建了一座冠军桥,并写道:桥诗介绍》和《庄元桥》五律诗二首。遗憾的是,过去所有的冠军广场(桥梁)现在都已被废弃。但是,在1990年代中期,经寿宁县人民政府批准,同意在西浦河县庄园坊遗址重建庄园坊。随后,福建和浙江各地的苗族人民自发捐款,在西浦村晋中山南麓的寿太公路旁重建了宏伟的壮园坊。该建筑总体上是矩形的,四周高超过2米的墙包围着,正面有八层。脚步。爬上楼梯,一个简单而独特的形状的雄伟拱门就站在您的面前,中间刻有“ Zhuangyuan”字样,广场的顶部刻有浮雕图案。图像生动逼真。穿过这座主楼,面对一个名为“黄姑亭”的六角形亭子和琉璃瓦屋顶的亭子,亭子里的藻类壁画得很漂亮。

进入纪念堂的大门,一面恭喜的匾额充满了光彩。每个牌匾上的文字和图案都是书法和雕塑的精美艺术。在整个花园里,奇特的花朵和杂草上点缀着诗歌和诗歌。自1997年秋庄园坊成立以来,游客络绎不绝。礼仪建筑祖堂。西浦村有四个古老的hall堂:南阳寺,景山寺,凤阳寺和四角寺。 hall堂是西浦的核心。这里不仅是祭祖的地方,还是族群讨论的地方。它不仅是血缘关系的纽带,还是氏族杰出人物的纪念堂。现在的南洋寺是庄元寺。沿着永安大桥南岸头附近的一条小溪,有一幢特殊的建筑。这是西浦村苗族的“南阳庙”。现在它也被称为“ Yiji”。在西浦的众多礼仪建筑中,它是最具特色的。这个堂始建于清乾隆57年(1792年)。根据当地的历史记录,祖先大厅曾在不同的年代和地点建造过多次,但都因洪水而被废弃。这个祖堂规模宏大,布局合理,造型华丽,结构严谨,古色古香。前门四周是清澈的水,后门则倚在晋中山上。梁坊堂锣刻工精细,色彩鲜明,庄重庄重。在屋顶的前面,有四个以花朵为主题的彩色浮雕。经过两个世纪的风雨,色彩仍然非常明亮。凹墙的两面是清朝乾隆年间董正林在寿宁县赠予的对联:“奥阳宗族进化的冠军,西浦原城台历史学家。”走进大门,内部空间被舞台和前后厅连接成一个有机的整体。最吸引人的是那古老的舞台。

在八角形蚊子井的顶部,那段时期绘制了许多戏剧情节,人物形象生动。它仍然是微弱可见的,并且在屋脊上仍然有部分浮雕。从整体上看,它仍然不会失去过去的华丽风格。在舞台对面的前厅(香堂),高大的匾额高悬,上面刻有两个大漆和金字“庄元”,中间的上部刻有““”字。 。牌匾饰有金漆花边。这个冠军牌匾展示了苗族的荣耀。镜山寺。它建于最古老的嘉定宋十年(1217年)。这个祖堂是三个房间,有三个庭院。解放前夕,前堂(乡堂)处于残破状态,地面荆棘密布,人民难以卷入。在中间,有一个四平方米的池塘。池塘旁的七层石阶上方是宿舍。虽然没有很多家具,但宿舍前的画廊雕工精美,主题丰富。尤其是,月光下的“鲤鱼跳龙门”图案象征着邓克吉迪是生动的。巧妙地表达了希普人才的良好祝愿和村民的艰辛创业。这座建筑既是神社又是神庙。在1950年代和1970年代,它进行了两次修复,并被重建为一座名为景山寺的寺庙。凤阳寺。又称“第二庙”,它与南阳庙隔河相望。它始建于清光绪三十三年(1907年)。前面建有门楼,上面挂着“苗氏宗Hall”的木匾。大门内还有一个大舞台。与“一个神社”相比,顶部的藻类较少,但在1950年代初,右侧的藻类增加了。第二阶段是专为演出期间的乐队伴奏而设计的。月雨轩The predecessor of the Sijiao Temple was a library built in the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty. It was built by Miao Shengzhi and named "Yueyuxuan", and the teacher enlightened Mengtong.

In the sixth year of Tongzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1867), the great-grandson of Miao Shengzhi built a central hall and repaired Liangyu at the original site of "Yueyuxuan". He wanted to build the "Four Religion Temple". The neighboring house was destroyed by fire. 1912 In 1989, his descendants raised funds and built them. Worship buildings-Taiyin Palace, Great Emperor Palace. Taiyin Palace is located at the upper right of Chantan, on the shore of Xixi (Beixi). It was built during the Yuan Dade period (1297-1307), rebuilt in the 9th year of Tongzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1870). It can be called the "ancestor" of the ancient architecture of Xipu. It is built on the mountain and faces the two waters. The ink writing on the walls on both sides of the gate "Two waters face outside the pavilion, four The rigorous and tidy antithetical couplet "The People's Pyrotechnics Protecting the Palace Front" not only clearly understands the geographical environment of the Taiyin Palace, but also expresses the good wishes of people from all walks of life, farmers, commerce and industry in Xipu who believe in gods and Buddha and pray for peace. The hall is located in the hall. There are three shrines, all of which are dedicated to female Bodhisattvas. In the middle is a statue of Chen Jinggu and others. The shrine on the left is dedicated to Mazu, and the shrine on the right is dedicated to Nanhai Guanyin. There are a pair of golden children and jade girls on the left and right. The most noteworthy is the hall and the two sides. Although it has gone through 700 springs and autumns, the color is still the same. Above the main hall is the oval octagonal Mokai, painted with mythological stories such as Journey to the West and The Gods List. On the left is a pair of Mokai holding up wings and eager to fight. The golden pheasant on the right is painted with a beautiful peacock living on the laurel tree, which is opening the screen. These murals are not only rich in content, but also superb and creative. Since the establishment of the Lunar Palace, on the eve of the Lantern Festival every year, The good people in the village put up lights and festoons there, hung them in red, and dressed up the Lunar Palace.

Many families voluntarily funded the collection and preparation of joss stick offerings, and invited Taoist priests to "welcome immortals" to the dojo for days and days, praying for blessings and prosperity, and peace in a village. During this period, the sound of gongs, drums, and firecrackers are endless. , The devout also visited the palace to burn incense and pray. The Great Emperor's Palace on the Xipu River is surrounded by mountains and rivers, side by side with Taiyin Palace. It was built in the 37th year of the Republic of China (1948). At present, the villagers are expanding and rebuilding vigorously, and it will soon show its luxurious style. Classic dwellings-ancient dwellings. There are hundreds of ancient houses in Xipu. Due to their different social status, economic strength and construction age when they were built, the ancient houses of Xipu Village naturally formed differences in quality, scale and style. The old houses in Xipu Village are mostly big fives. Three-in-two-story three-in-one courtyard, the gate building has a variety of shapes. There are Song style, double eaves Xieshan style, and single stone door frame. The materials used are also different, some are all wood, some are all stone, some are stone and wood, and some are masonry. Most of the ancient houses in Xipu have two gate towers inside and outside, and the outer gates mostly face the upstream of the water. Some outer door frames are engraved with couplets, the door lintel is decorated with symbolic reliefs such as "fish" (more than one year), "deer" (fulu), and the door is engraved with "God Tu Yu Tired" to protect the house from evil . If the inner door is directly facing the hall, there is often a stone paved corridor connected to it, forming a central axis of symmetry. Step into the inner gate, you can see the wing rooms on the two wings of the patio. There are often several tables with different decorations in front of the Taishi wall in the hall. In the front hall, there is a "pillar mirror" on the top of the screen column. This kind of column decoration is shaped like a disc with engraved gossip and other vases, which vary from house to house.

The door panes of the ancient house in Xipu are exquisitely carved and rich in themes; the Liang Fang Dou Gong is exquisitely carved. The Xipu River is rich in stones, so the rammed earth wall base of each ancient house is built with pebbles high. The courtyards and roads are paved with large and small pebbles, many of which are classics and very distinctive. An ancient house now known as the "Folk Custom Museum" is a well-preserved classic house in Xipu Village, built by Miao Zhaochuan during the Qing Xianfeng period. The old house is located on the left side of the Xizaibian Road, and the front courtyard wall is parallel to the road, and a rammed earth wall is built on the base of the high pebble wall. The end of the wall base facing the doorway is stacked with flat slabstones, and the edges are gradually closed upwards to form a fairly soft line. The inside and outside of the high firewall are all whitewashed. The floor of the hall of this ancient house of Wuliu is paved with sanhe soil. The upper beams are intricately carved. There is a wooden door on the left and right sides behind the central beam screen. The hollow pattern on the door makes the front and rear courtyards seem to be separated, adding layers and giving changes. There is a patio in the backyard, and there is a flower bed at the root of the front wall. There are various bonsais arranged in an orderly manner on the three long stone steps. All year round, the altar is full of exotic flowers and beautiful flowers. This makes the backyard environment very beautiful and charming, especially the centuries-old iron tree, which has been scented for generations, has witnessed the vicissitudes and prosperity of this ancient house. The carvings of this ancient house are mainly based on plants and animals. "Pomegranate", "Peach" and "Orange" are engraved on the doors beside the corridor in front of the hall. These carvings all take the meaning of beauty, and some take their homonyms, such as: orange-auspicious, and some take its meaning, such as: pomegranate-multiple seeds. But all flowers bloom and have fruit, meaning beautiful.

Throughout the house, the most striking thing is the bat sculpture. "Bat" and "Fu" are homophonic, symbolizing happiness, from the front yard to the back yard, from the stigma to the beam and the door panes are decorated with bat carvings. Ancient workshop-oil workshop. There is a lot of arable land in Xipu. Since ancient times, the ancestors of Xipu have been diligent and capable. They have vigorously reclaimed land on the mountains around the village. They planted camellia crops everywhere. In addition, there are many streams in the village, which provided power for the waterwheel. Therefore, the camellia workshops came into being.生的。 There is an ancient oil press on the upper left side of Chantan. A huge old waterwheel is facing the gate of the oil mill. In the middle of the oil mill is a large grinding plate, crushing brown hazelnuts. After that, put it on a pot and stove built against the wall and steam it, and the steaming heat from the wooden retort brings out the attractive fragrance of hazelnuts, and the sound of the waterwheel turning "squeaky" day and night. And the rhythmic sound of hammering while pressing oil, intertwined into a happy country song. Youfang was built during the Jiaqing period of the Qing Dynasty and has a history of nearly two hundred years. Villagers here collect hazelnuts from the mountains every year before and after the beginning of winter, and then process them into cooking oil or lighting oil after they are hulled and dried. Oil extraction starts in November each year and ends in March of the following year. At most, three to four hundred dan of oil can be extracted a year. In the五、sixties of the last century, the second floor of this oil mill was a tea workshop in the village. There are four traditional wooden tea kneading machines arranged in an orderly manner. The tea kneading machine is driven by wooden gears on the waterwheel shaft. In the spring tea mining season, people are busy with oil extraction downstairs and tea making upstairs, and the villagers' faces are filled with joy that cannot be concealed when harvesting. Now, the oil extraction continues every year, but the traditional workshops in the past have been gloriously laid off.

Gudao Pavilion-Shiguling Pavilion. There is a stone path to the south of Xipu Village, called Shiguling. This ancient road used to be the key point from Shouning to Xipu to Taishun. A pavilion was built on the top of the mountain, named Shiguling Pavilion after the name of the road. This ancient pavilion was built in the Jiaqing reign of the Qing Dynasty (1796-1820) by the villagers of Xipu with silver donations, and was rebuilt in the Gengwu reign of the Republic of China (1930). This is a large-scale tea pavilion with five compartments on the front. There are five wooden stools on the side of the rammed earth wall in the pavilion. The eleven beams on the pavilion are inscribed on the time of pavilion construction, the first thing and the donation of silver. Since the pavilion was built, the locals have set aside三、four acres of land beside the pavilion for those who live in the pavilion to cultivate. Groups of passing pedestrians and villagers working in this area often go to the pavilion to rest or take shelter from the rain. Especially in the hot weather, they sat on the smooth wooden benches, feeling the cool breeze passing through the pavilion, smoking dry tobacco, tasting tea, and chatting with each other. How many wind and rain, several spring and autumn. Cuizhu is no longer the ancient Cuizhu. The stubble is constantly changing as the years are lost. The old is withered and new ones are born. But the heroic posture of whirling and dancing symbolizes the sentiment of scholars’ steadfastness and vigor. For centuries, we have been sticking to the hot land of Xipu, witnessing the thriving growth of Xipu Kunqi. As for Meixiang, it is still floating from the "Plum Garden" over the walls. It is so sweet, distant, and cold. It seems to tell the tourists who are here now that they should read Mei when they study, and the book journey is like Meixiang! The long history, numerous historic sites, unique scenery, simple folk customs, wise ancestors, smoked past, and soaring economy are intertwined into a colorful picture of Xipu. With the advancement of the times, Xipu, the famous historical village of Zhao Song, will radiate more charming splendor!

老王
地址:深圳市福田区国际电子商务产业园科技楼603-604
电话:0755-83586660、0755-83583158 传真:0755-81780330
邮箱:info@qbt8.com
地址:深圳市福田区国际电子商务产业园科技楼603-604
电话:0755-83174789 传真:0755-83170936
邮箱:info@qbt8.com
地址:天河区棠安路288号天盈建博汇创意园2楼2082
电话:020-82071951、020-82070761 传真:020-82071976
邮箱:info@qbt8.com
地址:重庆南岸区上海城嘉德中心二号1001
电话:023-62625616、023-62625617 传真:023-62625618
邮箱:info@qbt8.com
地址:贵阳市金阳新区国家高新技术开发区国家数字内容产业园5楼A区508
电话:0851-84114330、0851-84114080 传真:0851-84113779
邮箱:info@qbt8.com